The ST121UTP VGA Video Extender over Cat5 allows you to extend your VGA video signal by up to 150 meters (500 feet) and connect up to 4 displays (2 local and 2 remote) from that single source. The ST121UTP is a bundled kit including both a local transmitter and a remote receiver unit, offering a complete solution for scenarios in which remote monitor displays are required.
The local unit features a single VGA input as well as two VGA outputs giving you the ability to view and split your source VGA signal to two independent displays locally. The VGA video signal is then sent over standard 4 pair Category 5 or better UTP cable to the remote unit which also features two additional VGA outputs giving you the freedom to display your VGA source on up to four monitors in total.
The included a mounting bracket for the ST121UTP receiver provides versatile mounting options such as a wall, desk or cabinet.
- Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
- Ideal for digital signage applications in financial, educational, and business sectors
- Extend your display across harsh environment industrial sites
- Perfect for video conferencing solutions in boardrooms and office settings
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at tradeshows and in auditoriums